About Me

My photo
Husband to my best friend, Linda; Dad to three artistic and amazing children... John, Jeremy and Sarah, Plan A Coach with Kingdom Building Ministries and Missionary with Eastgate House of Prayer.

Free Email Subscription

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gathering my "Plan A" Coaching Prayer and Financial Support Team

I am so excited about gathering a support team to work with me in fanning the flames of God's "Plan A" kingdom laborer movement.  Based in Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada, I am serving as a "Plan A Coach" with Kingdom Building Ministries   My crucial first step is to create a support team of prayer & financial supporters.

God has called me to invest myself over the next several years in helping high school and young adult students launch into a life of 24/7 ministry regardless of where God places them or into whatever occupation He leads them.  My responsibilities will be; creating online resources, writing for the KBM blog and training teams, local churches and individuals to live "Plan A" lives through KBM's training division called The Laborer's Institute

Is God calling you to join with me in this ministry?  Would you consider serving with me as a Prayer and/or Financial Partner? My goal is to gather 100 partners who will give between $10-$100 on a monthly basis or who will give a one time gift as they feel led.  As this is my full time ministry involvement I am responsible to raise my total annual salary.  I am praying that He will stir up the desire in you to serve in whatever you can to support what He is doing to raise up a generation of young "on fire" kingdom laborers. Here are a few steps you can take:
  • Contact me to let me know that you want to join the team in prayer and/or financial support: email: dlamos@kbm.org, phone: 1-506-647-1600 or Dan Lamos Facebook Page
  • Make a monthly pledge or a one time gift of $10 - $100 or another amount by clicking the "Online Giving Kingdom Building Ministries" link on the right column of this page, visit  Financial Support  or mail a cheque made payable to "Kingdom Building Ministries" to me at 403 Hampton Road, Quispamsis, NB Canada E2E4V5.
     2011-2012 is going to be an exciting launching year for this ministry and I hope you will be a part of it. Our young adult son, John is currently on "The Experience" with KBM.  You can follow their regular updates at Laborers Institute Blog   Subscribe at the top of this page to receive regular blog updates in your inbox.
    Let me know how the Lord is leading you and I would be so glad to hear that you want to be part of this team.  May we live to see more of His kingdom and more active kingdom laborers launch into their destiny in Christ. Can't wait to hear from you!

    Grace & Peace,
    Dan Lamos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment