About Me

My photo
Husband to my best friend, Linda; Dad to three artistic and amazing children... John, Jeremy and Sarah, Plan A Coach with Kingdom Building Ministries and Missionary with Eastgate House of Prayer.

Free Email Subscription

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, October 11, 2010

A towel and basin revolution

I was thinking about What God 's plan might be to bring about change in this world. I read that as a Jesus follower I should do all that I do in His name... to do things in the way he would do them... with the same attitude. Jesus showed his way of doing things by grabbing a towel and basin washing his friends feet. Behavior like that could cause a revolution where I am from. If I want to change the world I need to live everyday looking for chances to serve just the way Jesus would... "God, help me to see my towel and basin every day as the best gift you have given me to change the world."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment