About Me

My photo
Husband to my best friend, Linda; Dad to three artistic and amazing children... John, Jeremy and Sarah, Plan A Coach with Kingdom Building Ministries and Missionary with Eastgate House of Prayer.

Free Email Subscription

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, October 17, 2010

update for family & friends

The past several months have been an important season of growth for me as I have been waiting on the Lord and doing what He has been putting in front of me to do.  During that time, I have been reconnecting with a friend of mine, Dwight Robertson, president of Kingdom Building Ministries located in Denver, Colorado.  As our families spent a very short visit together here in Quispamsis at the beginning of July, we began to discuss the possibility of me serving God's purposes with KBM in some fashion.  The doors have opened and I am very happy to let you know that I will be joining the staff of KBM as of November 1, 2010.  You can learn more about KBM at http://www.kbm.org/  As an equipping and empowering ministry, coaching/mentoring is a high priority with this organization.  I will be serving as a "Plan A Coach" and I will continue to be located here in Quispamsis as a representative for KBM in Canada.  My focus will be to help Jesus followers to embrace their design as God's "Plan A" laborers (Matt. 9:37-38) and especially to help pastors and churches activate these laborers into lives of service to Jesus' kingdom in these chaotic times. I am so grateful for all of the love, friendship, prayer and support that I and my family have received during this time of transition.  I will continue to keep you up to date as things develop. 

3 comments:

  1. wow, this is great stuff Dan. A needed and focused ministry. I'd sure love to catch up over coffee some time and hear more about what shape(s) you see this taking in the Maritimes as we've just moved back to the Halifax area. We are also anxiously awaiting what God is calling us into here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim,
    Yes! I would love to get together. I will let you know when I am in your area. Can you let me know when you are in the Fred/SJ/Sussex/Moncton area? Love to connect and share our hearts.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you in this role. I think it is a perfect fit for you. Bless God!
    Michele Breen

    ReplyDelete