About Me

My photo
Husband to my best friend, Linda; Dad to three artistic and amazing children... John, Jeremy and Sarah, Plan A Coach with Kingdom Building Ministries and Missionary with Eastgate House of Prayer.

Free Email Subscription

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Free offer if you subscribe during the month of July!!

Special Free Offer for all subscribers during the month of July!

All current subscribers and anyone who subscribes to my blog during the month of July 2011 will receive a 10% discount on our  Fall 2011 "Plan A" NYC Mission Coaching Experience





A team of students from my local church just returned from a week of serving in NYC and can't wait to go back! Some of them hope to join us this Fall.  I hope you will consider applying.  We are gonna have a blast! And I believe God will open our eyes to what He wants to do through us as we "jump over the edge" into His plan for our world!  So enter your email above and click "subscribe me" to get your 10% discount on the fees for the 10 week experience.   

No comments:

Post a Comment