About Me

My photo
Husband to my best friend, Linda; Dad to three artistic and amazing children... John, Jeremy and Sarah, Plan A Coach with Kingdom Building Ministries and Missionary with Eastgate House of Prayer.

Free Email Subscription

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Looking for a guest speaker or worship leader for your events?

Are you looking for a guest speaker or worship leader as you plan for upcoming events? As the Representative for Kingdom Building Ministries in Canada, I am very interested in helping churches launch believers as passionate lovers of and effective everyday servants of Jesus wherever they go. I would love to encourage you, your leadership team and your group or church as you fan the flames of a movement where Jesus followers are being activated into a life of kingdom service. I am available to speak or serve as a guest worship leader with local churches, youth groups and other venues as well.  I share your heart in believing that God's plan for reaching the world is to mobilize every Christian (as an active laborer) into every place of human need. If you want to get a feel for what the Lord has put on my heart, you can take a look at my blog @ http://www.dan-lamos.blogspot.com/  Love to connect with you! Call me at 506-639-8961 and/or subscribe to my blog newsletter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment