About Me

My photo
Husband to my best friend, Linda; Dad to three artistic and amazing children... John, Jeremy and Sarah, Plan A Coach with Kingdom Building Ministries and Missionary with Eastgate House of Prayer.

Free Email Subscription

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, July 8, 2011

Looking for ways to help churches launch a young generation

As a "Plan A" Coach based in Quispamsis, NB Canada with Kingdom Building Ministries, I am very interested in helping churches launch their students and young adults into being passionate lovers of and effective everyday servants of Jesus wherever they go. I would love to connect with you, your leadership team and your group or church concerning ways that we can help you as you fan the flames of His kingdom service in a young generation. I am available to speak or serve as a guest worship leader with local churches, youth groups and other venues as well.  We share your heart in believing that God's plan for reaching the world is to mobilize every Christian (as an active laborer) into every place of human need. Love to connect with you! Call me at 506-639-8961 and/or subscribe to my blog newsletter.           

No comments:

Post a Comment