About Me

My photo
Husband to my best friend, Linda; Dad to three artistic and amazing children... John, Jeremy and Sarah, Plan A Coach with Kingdom Building Ministries and Missionary with Eastgate House of Prayer.

Free Email Subscription

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, June 19, 2009

Instinctual Leaders?

I was reading the other day from a Cesar Millan book that dogs will only follow an "Instinctual leader" as opposed to humans who will tend to follow Intellectual, Emotional or Spiritual leaders who might be pretty messed up in some other areas. He also spoke about how we have mostly abandoned the instinctual part of ourselves. I'm thinking about this some more. But, I can recall times in my life when I have been much more connected with that part of me.

1 comment:

  1. Dan one of the many things I have always respected about you is your ability to think deeper about things. Always putting more into what you do and say.

    Thanks for sharing this blog. I am looking forward to getting reconnected with Dan Lamos.

    Sandi Tattersall

    ReplyDelete